Most customers will undertake a major upgrade of their ERP system every 5 to 8 years. There are a number of factors that come into play when making the decision to upgrade your JD Edwards software. We at CD Group feel it is critical that companies have strong business alignment and recommend that you allow these questions to guide your thinking when planning for your upgrade.
- What outcomes are you seeking from your JD Edwards upgrade?
- What is the business context for those desired outcomes?
- How much work does the desired outcomes require?
- What speed can your company sustainably maintain?
- What resources can your company allocate to the JDE upgrade?
We have extensive experience in guiding JD Edwards customers through the upgrade process. We have assisted a wide range of customers including some of the largest JD Edwards customers. We offer a full range of services designed to meet all of the requirements for your upgrade project.